Super Fast Integration In Minutes, not Days or Weeks
We keep integration really simple for you. We'll pick, pack and ship your orders, pulling them from our robust middleware integration platform. Integrating ecommerce shopping carts or order management systems were complicated in the past, but now in minutes we can connect your shopping cart, marketplaces, ERP's and EDI connections. We have a rock solid ecommerce fulfillment integration platform.
What that means for you, is getting started with Fulfilltopia is quick. If you are transitioning from doing your own fulfillment or using another fulfillment company, we minimize the impact of this transition.
Additionally, it's important to note, our middleware allows us to monitor the order flow in real time. If there are connection issues, order errors, we want to know immediately, not days from now - that's a customer that can be affected! Integration between systems are never perfect - that's why we keep a close eye on the systems talking to each other.
View our master list of integrations below. We can integrate with just about anything with our API. If you have a unique or custom integration, we can handle that too.
How Fulfillment Integration Works
1. New orders in your system
2. Our Middleware grabs orders that are 'New'
3. Middleware sends them to our Warehouse Management System
4. Picking orders
5. Packers inspect the pickers for order accuracy; packing the order
6. Shipping the order via the appropriate carrier
7. WMS sends tracking & inventory levels back to Middleware
8. Middleware application sends data back to Cart/System
Our Most Popular Ecommerce Fulfillment Integrations
Our Most Popular Marketplace Integrations For Fulfillment
Order Management / ERP's For Fulfillment Integration
Other Shopping Cart Ecommerce Fulfillment Integrations
Shopify Ecommerce Fulfillment Integration - 5 Key Steps
1. Configuring the Product SKU
Stock keeping units (SKU) are merchant defined codes used to uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in Shopify match exactly to the SKUs loaded into your fulfillment's warehouse management system.
2. Gathering Shipping Methods
Most businesses have unique shipping needs that are based on a variety of factors and limitations. Once the Merchant has decided which methods (and/or carriers) to offer, the only thing shoppers need to do is choose a method when they place their orders. As part of the third-party fulfillment setup process a mapping must be created from each available shipping description offered in the e-commerce system to the unique shipping code used by the fulfillment center.
3. Enabling Inventory Tracking
DropStream will automatically enable inventory tracking for products in the store. Shopify by default will not do this, but DropStream will enable with no additional configuration needed.
4. Gathering Admin Login CredentialsA user with FULL access is required to allow access to Shopify APIs. You can utilize an existing user, or you can create a separate staff account just for setting up this integration. To add a new separate user:
Login to your Shopify administration panel
From the left side menu, click Settings
From the next menu, click Account
Under the Staff members heading, click the Add a staff member button
Fill in the staff member details and click the Send Invite button